Saturday, March 13, 2010

Hello, internet!

It's been a month since the Valentine's Day Love Basket dropped. Thanks for all the positive responses! I've got another (small) batch of songs that should be coming soon. I'm hoping to do a similar free release with some excellent new artwork, courtesy of my talented friends.

Also, I've been working with some absolutely killer musicians, putting together a live band. Chase Misenheimer, Andrew Kai Tam, and Matthew Thompson are my boys, and they add a sick flavor to the songs. Due to my grudgingly slow writing, we don't have a ton of material, but a fun cover or two rounds out the set and we'll be playing shows soon. If anyone is interested in setting up a show, please let me know! Looking to bring these songs to life.

Finally, a request concerning the second half of the Swing States project: the artwork. If any of you artsy people are interested in working with us, give a holler! The music is only part of this project. Like Alex did before, I'd love to involve more of you in creating pieces that coincide (as much or little as you like) with the songs.

That's all from my end right now. Expect new things soon!

R

No comments:

Post a Comment